Friday, November 13, 2009

asdfjkl; my week!

So along with having to teach at dance team try-outs, this week ended up being...different. I went on a field trip with my unified pe class to practice playing basketball at GC&SU because we're getting ready for special olympics. Also after school i had fashion show practice while I was supposed to be at dance! Thursday finally came and it was time for the fashion at school. Well while we were having a dress rehursal someone decided to steal my phone! Of course I had everyone and everything searched until it was found. Luckily it showed up in someone's bag; I honestly don't care if it was them who took it, i'm just glad I have it back. Otherwise the fashion show was AMAZING. I had a total blast being apart of it. Friday finally came and I was looking forward to having my first normal day this week, but that didn't go as planned. I totally missed first period, I thought it was a Thursday lol. Then we had a drug bust during second period!!!!!! So after it was finally over I was on my way to third period and I turned the corner and ran into two huge police dogs! Now i'm pretty sure we've discussed my fear of dogs so my reaction was absolutely rediculous to say the least. And finally when I made it to my class we we're even allowed to go teach at the pre-k because we wouldn't have had enough time :/ Then I go to body sculpting when the bell rings but my teacher shows up 20 minutes into class and tells us to change back into our clothes because we weren't going to work out. This is when we discover a classmate's phone got stolen while we left was in the locker room. So the whole class got searched and I missed a few minutes of lunch (but that wasn't a big deal). Finally my day returns to being somewhat normal and dance try-outs are held. Then finally drive off to my house to regroup lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment